Skip to main content

I won't remember you....


I won’t remember you.  I never remember anything that hurts me. 

Harsh huh!   

Acknowledging the pain and feeling it is one way but the easiest way there is when you have pain is to suck it up and forget about it.  I did that.  Done that. 

I learned to be cynical and stoical.  I never remember anything that hurts me.  When my father died, I only cried the day he was laid to rest.  I cried hard in 2013 when I left my mother in a hospital bed without all her senses and memories…and the day she died. 

Crying helps.  Instead of avoiding our feelings, we can simply feel them and forget about it.  However, when events and circumstances overwhelm one to the point where they are an emotional wreck --- there’s always a medicine for it! 

So, Mrs. M got her dose.  She passed away.  It was sad.  She was a happy soul. 

Someone just hurt me.  I won’t remember you.  I never remember anything that hurts me.

G.

Comments

  1. Anonymous20:41

    "A rat is always the underdog when it faces a dog"..but this one, i hope moli didn't do anything harsh...crying indeed help us free from hurt..pain...sadness..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous19:30

      Is that fair to you or the thing that hurt you? You may not remember it but the sadness is still there like left over toxins or fecal matter in the colon. Processing sadness is healthy. Crying is one of the most releasing venues we have. Also it gives permission to the loved one or being that you just lost to move on. We Hu-man's attach ourselves immediately. I believe it is a throwback to our 9 first months tied to mom's umbilical cord:)

      Let Go is the best antidote to any discomfort or dis-ease or sadness or depression or to any of the lower vibrations. Just like they tell people to cough if they feel a constriction in their chest— the sheer act of the exhale releases the miasma.

      Love yourself ..let yourself cry ..mourn and then let go of all the death images so you can live again. Life is calling youuouuouououoouooouo:)

      with love,

      Michele

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

nothing is more...

Nothing is more.... needless to say, it is. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. So try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. Maya Angelou G

behind that closed door....

When you have a competent desk Executive Assistant you’re sure to end up with a glory day! Liz is efficient. Ask her to do anything and she will do it in an instant, well, of course sometimes she forgets especially when her laughing buddy is beside her! She works quietly. You won’t even notice her leave the building unless she says her goodbyes! Ahh like her FA! LOL! Sneaky. She is behind this closed door. This door used to be wide open years ago, and it just changed recently, for some stupid reason. Anyhow, open or closed door you can still hear her giggling or I can still disturb her with just a press of “transfer 10” in the phone in from my Station. She is the “MAN” (as Paul often says) when it comes to translating for my Hispanic patients. I always ridicule her for getting a more paying job as translator, @#$% some people who knew how to use the language line are just too lazy they would always call her to translate. Geez. I am one of them. As she passed by my Stat