Skip to main content

The Avengers...

In the TTS side of Avantusland the show is being run by Iron Man and the Black Widow.  The four Pods are manned by Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Hulk.  Together they form the Avengers!
ArteGamor/pixabay
Ms. Nicky Fury the FA, recruited them all including the Transformers.  Nowadays, she lives comfortably in her solitary knowing that her Kingdom is being manned and safeguarded by her trusted Autobots and Extraordinary Individuals.

Iron Man equipped with all her abilities and knowledge moves around everybody, when I say everybody it is spelled as EVERYONE including the invaders of the Land!  She used to be my partner and yes, she used to be an Autobot!  Let's say she is Megatron a very nice one, the Megatron who used to be brother-in-arms of Prime in the heydays!  She is loved and trusted by all the patients even during the heydays.  In fact, during our reign together she is the Prime and I am more of the real Megatron-- the bad one!

Black Widow teams up well with Iron Man, she is the best of the spies and agent there is!  She works everywhere.  I hope she won't work against Iron Man to aid Captain America LOL!  She works under pressure -- but her mouth travels miles away than her hands! LOL!  I hate her -- she sells me out to my patients whenever she covers for me.

Captain America is the gatekeeper of the TTS side;  he has no superhuman powers but with the Super Soldier Serum and Vita Ray he possesses strength, endurance, speed, agility -- uh uh not with our Captain America!  He carries out the work as required but in between patients he needed to go back to his ice chest or barrel to cool-off.  Remember Captain America was defrosted, right? Yeah, right!

Then joining him is Thor and Hawkeye.  Thor was stripped off his powers when his irresponsible behavior threatened his kingdom... same with our Thor in all his sarcastic ways.  He is a happy-go-lucky guy but works in a dash!  He can put on 2 patients in a 10 to 15 minutes window, tsk!  Just as fast as his hammer Mjolnir.  Hawkeye is the only girl among the TTS Techs (used to be all-guys team) and used to be an Autobot just like Iron Man.  She has no real super powers, but she is one of the Kingdom's greatest marksman with a light hand.  Give her the most bruised arm there is --- and she still can find a way out of it!

And the Hulk.  Little is known about him as he works discretely, in fear of the damage that the Green Man could inflict!  He works on his own pace, Iron Man often just help him out because she knew Scarlet Witch controls the Hulk and yeah we do not want to wake the Hulk!  This is the only Hulk I know that loves music.

So, you've met Avengers and the Transformers.  I am pretty sure y'all feel safe stepping into our Kingdom.  Welcome!

G.


disclaimer: the movies, characters and such were the properties of their respective studios and that I was making no particular claims about them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won't remember you....

I won’t remember you.  I never remember anything that hurts me.   Harsh huh!     Acknowledging the pain and feeling it is one way but the easiest way there is when you have pain is to suck it up and forget about it.   I did that.   Done that.   I learned to be cynical and stoical.   I never remember anything that hurts me.   When my father died, I only cried the day he was laid to rest.   I cried hard in 2013 when I left my mother in a hospital bed without all her senses and memories…and the day she died.   Crying helps.   Instead of avoiding our feelings, we can simply feel them and forget about it.   However, when events and circumstances overwhelm one to the point where they are an emotional wreck --- there’s always a medicine for it!   So, Mrs. M got her dose.   She passed away.   It was sad.   She was a happy soul.   Someone just hurt me.   I won’t remember you.   I never remember anything that hurts me . G.

nothing is more...

Nothing is more.... needless to say, it is. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. So try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. Maya Angelou G

Dialysis: damned if you do. dead if you don't!!!

  Pat is screaming “cramps! cramps! cramps!” Then the machine just went ballistic and gaga with all its might --- beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep… it didn’t stop until I got my butt off my freakin’ throne in the station. I tried to troubleshoot the machine at the same time alleviating pat’s pain. Muscle cramps are a common complication of hemodialysis treatments.   Patients may have it in their hands, calf, legs, toes but the worst is in the stomach.   It’s hard to help patient when they have stomach cramps as you cannot relieved it by shaking or massaging their tummies, funny. The machine didn’t stop beeping and the patient continued complaining. The machine is complaining now--- its chambers are clotting! Arghhhhh. When Pat moved her arm moved and so the fistula rolled. Restarted her treatment with new lines and stuck her again with new needles. I know that’s double jeopardy huh but we have to do what we needed to survive. Cr